|Namesake|| Located on the|
opposite side of Vaitape.
|Tribe Type||Starting tribe|
|Day Formed||Day 1|
|Rival Tribe(s)|| Floréal|
|Tribe Status||Dissolved on Day 6|
|Lowest Placing Member||PeaceOut12 (14/20)|
|Highest Placing Member||Jake31011994 (6/20)|
Anau is one of the four starting tribes on Survivor: Bora Bora. Their color is light orange.
- » Smocke55 also known as "Aromal", from Survivor: Sumbawa. Aromal played a strong under the radar game, until the tribal phase, where his tribe began a losing streak. He eventually was voted out and became the first member of the jury.
- » Jake31011994, also known as "Jake", from Survivor: Siem Reap. Jake played a very strong social game, being the last Pailin member standing after the Kandal alliance, slaughtered his side. However, he didn't do good enough in the F4 tiebreaker and he was sent to the jury.
- IAmVegas, also known as "Jared", from Big Brother 3. Jared played an under the radar social game, creating relationships and staying off the block for as long as he could, but in the 7th week, he was against Ally, who had stronger connections, and he was evicted in a 6-1 vote.
- » PeaceOut12, also known as "Mikey", from Survivor: Mongolia. Mikey started off on a strong tribe, but at the merge, the tables quickly on his alliance and he was eliminated as an early juror.
- » Owlish, also known as "Toby", from Survivor: Antarctica. Toby had a strong chance of going far, but a tribe swap and only getting an idol fragment screwed him over and took him out of the game early.
- This is the only tribe in Bora Bora that XAllyx was never a member of at any point in time.