|"Between Two Cities"|
|Season||The Genius II|
|Previous||How Much is Enough?|
Between Two Cities is the penultimate episode of The Genius II.
Main Match[edit | edit source]
Between Two Cities In Between Two Cities, both players will work with their opponents to build two different cities.
|Player||City Values||Tiebreaker||Second Tiebreaker|
|69 & 64||4 Shops||4 Factories|
|64 & 64||-|
|69 & 64||4 Shops||3 Factories|
As the only players without Tokens of Life, Rob and Tom attended the Death Match.
Death Match[edit | edit source]
Mystery Sign. In Mystery Sign, players must find the answers to problems to earn points.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the first Main Match to be decided by a tiebreaker.
- This is also the first Main Match to be decided by a double tiebreaker.
- This is the first Death Match to be determined by forfeiture.
- This is the second match overall to be determined by forfeiture, the first being 'Ricochet Robots.'
- Both were forfeited to the eventual winner of the season.
[edit | edit source]
- Main Match #10 - Between Two Cities
- Main Match #10 - Results
- Death Match #10 - Mystery Sign
- Death Match #10 - Results
|The Genius II Episodes|