|Big Brother UK 2|
|Season run||25 November 2016-13 January 2017|
|Host(s)||Kyle, Charlie, Ci’ere,|
|Previous season||Big Brother UK 1|
|Next season||Big Brother UK 3|
- Vote To Evict: This season featured the viewers voting to evict rather than voting to safe, being so far the only season to do so.
- Snatches: This season featured snatch system of nomination. Housemates would distribute 5 points between 2 housemates either 3-2 or 4-1, with the housemates with the three highest amount of points being nominated. This season would become the nomination format until it was changed for All Stars.
- Gifts: Each week, the viewers would award a gift to a housemate of their choice with gifts being powers specific to one week.
- Super Safety: In Week 1, the gift was super safety. It was won by TJ and gave him immunity for the week.
- Nomination Nullification: In Week 2, Vanne won the power to ban three housemates from nominating. She chose Danny, John, and Mihai.
- BBUSA Week: In Week 3, Emma won the Co-HOH gift and Winter won the Co-HOH competition. They each nominated one housemate for eviction. A veto competition was also held and the two nominations at the end of the week faced eviction.
- Hand Grenade: In Week 4, Zach won the Hand Grenade gift which allowed him to give 3 additional snatches to a housemate of his choice. He chose Emma.
- Hand Grenade: In Week 4, Emma and Tom received the same amount of votes to evict. Because of this, the other housemates then voted to evict one of them. Emma was evicted in a 6-4 vote.
- Killer Nominations: In Week 5, Killer Nominations occurred. The surviving nominees plus the gift winner, Dani, got to each choose one nominee.
- Diamond Veto: In Week 6, Tom won the “Diamond Veto” gift valid only during that week. He chose to veto his own nomination and named Vanne as the replacement nominee.
- Time Warp Gift: In Week 7, as the gift winner, Wendy got to choose any past gift albeit with modified terms. Wendy chose the Killer Nomination power and nominated Claire in lieu of nominating as normal.
- Pairs Week: In Week 8, Claire won the gift and safety for the week. She then got to pair the other 6 housemates up. The 3 pairs then competed in a challenge and the winning pair got to choose which of the other pairs faced eviction.
- Finale Challenge: In Week 9, Christine won the Finale Challenge gift, allowing her to compete in a special challenge, the reward for winning being a finale pass. She won and earned immunity for the week.
|Big Brother UK 2|
|Day 1||Day 5||16th||1||0|
|Day 1||Day 10||15th||1||0|
|Day 1||Day 15||14th||1||0|
|XxXMidget In A BikiniXxX|
|Day 1||Day 20||13th||1||1|
|Day 1||Day 25||12th||3||1|
|Day 1||Day 27||11th||0||0|
|Day 1||Day 30||10th||2||1|
|Day 1||Day 30||9th||0||0|
|Day 1||Day 35||8th||2||0|
|Day 1||Day 40||7th||2||0|
|Day 1||Day 45||6th||3||0|
|Day 1||Day 50||5th||2||0|
|Day 1||Day 50||4th||3||1|
|Day 1||Day 50||3rd||2||0|
|Day 1||Day 50||Runner-Up||2||0|
|Day 1||Day 50||Winner||4||1|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.