|Namesake|| A municipality in the San Marcos|
department of Guatemala.
|Tribe Type||Starting tribe|
|Day Formed||Day 1|
|Rival Tribe(s)|| Queztal|
|Tribe Status||Merged with Tacana Day 21|
|Lowest Placing Member||XKC (17/21)|
|Highest Placing Member||NickCity (Sole Survivor)|
Catarina is one of the three starting tribes on Survivor: San Marcos. Their color is medium spring green.
- »Broyate, also known as "Austin", from Survivor: Tokelau. At the start, Austin controlled the Toloa tribe. After the swap he tried to take out Chris but was voted out in a close 3-2 vote.
- »XKC, also known as "Brian", from Survivor: Sumbawa. For the entire game, Brian was in the majority with his partner Tyler. He managed to get to the end but was criticized for his brash game and accused of being a bully. He ended up in 2nd place.
- »Hannah_Banana23, also known as "Hannah, from Survivor: Siem Reap. Starting off quietly, Hannah was a key part in her alliance gaining the majority after entering the merge in a 5-4 disadvantage against Pailin. She managed to get to the end but was overshadowed by Charley and lost in a 6-1 vote.
- »Nlby001, also known as "Nathaniel", from Survivor: Canada. Nathaniel was set on making the merge on his original season until the target NJ was sent to Belle Isle. After being deemed the least trustworthy, he was voted out at final 11.
- »NickCity, also known as "Nick", from Survivor: Socotra. Known for his rivalry with Ella, Nick had to fight the entire game to stay alive before being voted out at the final 7.
- »MissPinkLegend, also known as "Rhiannon", from Survivor: Antarctica. Starting off on Ferrar, Rhiannon was in the majority. After the swap, the former Krill held the majority and decided she was the biggest threat, voting her out in a 4-2-1 vote.
- »CakingCake, also known as "Sim", from Survivor: Kerala. Sim was in a good spot on Periyar but after a swap and the evacuation of another player, Sim was voted out for being the bigger threat.