|Celebrity Big Brother UK 5|
|Season run||23 November–18 December, 2018|
|Host(s)||Felipe, Jake and Kyle|
|Previous season||Big Brother UK 13|
Celebrity Big Brother UK 4
|Next season||Big Brother UK 14|
Celebrity Big Brother UK 6
Celebrity Big Brother UK 5 is the fifth season of 703's Celebrity Big Brother UK series. It is an alias based, online reality game (ORG) based on the British reality television series Celebrity Big Brother. It began on the 23rd of November of 2018 when 12 celebrities entered the house, and ended on the 18th of the December after 25 days. The winner of the season, determined by the viewers, will receive the grand cash prize of a virtual £150,000.
Hosts[edit | edit source]
Twists[edit | edit source]
- Aliases: Celebrity Big Brother UK is alias based to differentiate it from the Big Brother UK series.
- Gift Tasks: Similarly to the real life Big Brother UK and its celebrity counterpart, houseguests are asked to compete in weekly tasks for immunity. The format of said tasks varies based on the amount of remaining housemates. Gift Tasks also function similarly to the Head of Household competition in the American version of Big Brother, where the outgoing HoH is not eligible to compete in the one after they have won – meaning the winner of the previous Star Task may not compete in the one after they have won.
- Nice and Naughty: At the halfway point of the season, housemates rank each other in accordance to their personal preference for each other. The top four housemates are sorted onto Team Nice and the bottom four housemates are sorted onto Team Naughty. Both teams then compete in a gift task, with the losing team facing a double eviction.
- Revised Nomination Format: The nomination format continued to match that of the real Celebrity Big Brother. At every nomination, houseguests will simply have to name 3 fellow celebs that they want to see nominated. In the end, the 3 (or more, in case of a tie) celebrities with the most nominations end up on the chopping block and face the public vote to stay.
- Returning Players: Unbeknownst to the housemates or the new players, one housemate from each previous season was given the opportunity to play again as a different celebrity for a second chance at the win. Jeffree, originally on CBBUK4, Wendy, originally on CBBUK3, Miley, originally on CBBUK2, and HaSeul, originally on CBBUK1, were these returning players.
Memory Wall[edit | edit source]
|Celebrity Big Brother UK 5|
Houseguests[edit | edit source]
"Jamie Lynn Spears"
|Day 1||Day 4||12th||1||0|
|Day 1||Day 7||11th||2||0|
|Day 1||Day 10||10th||2||1|
|Day 1||Day 13||9th||1||1|
"Matthew Gray Gubler"
|Day 1||Day 16||8th||1||0|
|Day 1||Day 16||7th||2||0|
|Day 1||Day 19||6th||1||2|
|Day 1||Day 21||5th||1||2|
|Day 1||Day 23||4th||7||0|
|Lynn and xjuliarae
"Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui"
Lynn and Julia
|Day 1||Day 25||3rd||3||2|
|Day 1||Day 25||2nd||4||1|
|Day 1||Day 25||1st||3||2|
Week Summaries[edit | edit source]
Weekly Nomination Scores[edit | edit source]
|Celebrities||Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6||Week 7||Week 8||Finale|
|Camila / Lauren||4||1||3||2||W||4||4||W||3rd|