|Namesake||The Korean word|
|Tribe Type||Starting tribe|
|Day Formed||Day 1|
|Tribe Status||Dissolved on Day 10|
|Lowest Placing Member||Brighterblu (22/24)|
|Highest Placing Member||Zombijou (8/24)|
Gongsang, also known as the Visionaries, is one of the four starting tribes on Survivor: Legends. Their color is dark green. The players who make their ideas, schemes and plans into reality. They know what they want and will do anything and use anyone they have to in order to make it an extra day in the game.
- »Brighterblu, also known as "Annabelle", from Survivor: Caracol. Anna came into the season using her strong social game to control the majority of votes and the game around her. Thanks to her impeccable gameplay, and likability throughout the season, Annabelle was awarded both Season Fan Favorite and Player Of The Season.
- »» Broyate, also known as "Austin", from Survivor: Tokelau & Survivor: San Marcos. At the start, Austin controlled the Toloa tribe. After the swap he tried to take out Chris but was voted out in a close 3-2 vote. He returned in season 22 and once again found himself in a power position, which he rode all the way to mid merge and was taken out close to the end.
- »»Blueu22, also known as "Chris", from Survivor: Tokelau & Survivor: Heroes Vs. Villains. Known as the main antagonist of Tokelau, he controlled the Atafu tribe pre-swap and got rid of anyone who challenged his authority. He was the root of many fights, including multiple ones with Hunter. He was responsible for one of the ORG's best idol plays. Eventually, his strategic mindset got him targeted and voted out in 10th place. He returned for HvV, and controlled a lot of what happened on the Villains tribe. He quickly was deemed threatening and was first merge boot.
- »»NWTSEvan, also known as "Evan", from Survivor: Chile & Survivor: Skye Islands. Laying low at first, he managed to form a strong alliance in the beginning and contributed to many of his tribe's challenge wins throughout the premerge. However, he made a fatal move to save Heather at the final 12 tribal and was later voted out by her 8-2, coming in 10th place. He then returned for Skye Islands, with a more aggressive physical and strategic gameplay. It got him to the final 4, where he was ultimately voted out for being the biggest threat left to win.
- »Zombijou, also known as "Torsa", from Survivor: Bora Bora. Torsa started off in an under the radar power position and rode that all the way to the final 4, making strategic move after move until her lack of challenge strength lost her the tiebreaker and landed her in 4th place.
- »OstianWendy, also known as "Wendy", from Survivor: Chaos. They used their strong social game to navigate through the many twists and turns of Chaos and managed to make it through the un-merge until they seemed to be an endgame threat and they were voted out.