|"Mafia de Cuba"|
|Season||The Genius II|
|Previous||Land of Opportunity|
Mafia de Cuba is the sixth episode of The Genius II.
Before the game was revealed, each player was asked to vote for the person deemed most likely to win the competition.
The initial vote tied 3-3-1, with Konstantinos winning on a re-vote.
Mafia de Cuba. In Mafia de Cuba, players will pass around a diamond-filled cigar box owned by the Godfather, and the Godfather will attempt to recover lost diamonds.
The winners selected Ben as the Elimination Candidate; Ben selected Eva as his opponent.
Indian Hold'em. Indian Hold’em is a simple poker game where the players will use their own card plus two community cards to form a special hand, and the player with the higher ranked hand wins.
|Competitor||Number of Chips||Result|
- This is the first episode where Tom does not receive a Token of Life or go to the Death Match.
- This is the first episode of The Genius II where a previous Death Match winner is eliminated.
- This is the first episode since ID Exchange where Carson neither earns a Token of Life or attends the Death Match.
- With Eva's elimination, no remaining contestants have ever been jurors on 703 Survivor.
- Main Match #6 - Vote
- Main Match #6 - Mafia de Cuba
- Main Match #6 - Results
- Death Match #6 - Set
- Death Match #5 - Results
|The Genius II Episodes|