|Returning Players of Big Brother UK|
Claire, Dani, Julia, Andrew, Andrea, Rhys and Ally, all seven three-time returning players.
|Description||A twist where former housemates are brought back to the game for another chance against new housemates or other returning housemates.|
|Appearance(s)||Big Brother UK 3|
Big Brother UK 4
Big Brother UK 6
Big Brother UK 7
Big Brother UK 10
Big Brother UK 12
The Returning Players twist in Big Brother UK offers the opportunity for former housemates who have won or been voted out to return for another shot at becoming a BBUK winner.
History[edit | edit source]
- Big Brother UK 3 brought back 5 former housemates on the basis of them being “robbed” in their original season.
- Big Brother UK 4 brought back 2 former housemates who were believed to have the ability to perform better a second time around.
- Big Brother UK 6 brought back 20 former housemates from the first five seasons as “All-Stars” in an all returnee season.
- Big Brother UK 7 brought back 4 former housemates on the basis of them being “robbed” in their original season.
- Big Brother UK 10 brought back 14 former housemates to compete against 14 new players.
- Big Brother UK 12 brought back 24 former housemates from the first eleven seasons as “All-Stars” in an all returnee season.
Success in the Game[edit | edit source]
Returning Players by Season[edit | edit source]
|Season||Returned to Future Season||Season||Returned to Future Season|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.