|"Two Rooms & A Boom"|
|Next||Kill Doctor Lucky|
Two Rooms & A Boom is the tenth episode of The Genius.
Two Rooms & A Boom. In Two Rooms & A Boom, the players would, with a guest, try to divide rooms per their win condition.
As the only two players without a Token of Life, Gavin and Will went directly to the Death Match.
Black Hole. In this game, players placed number tokens on a triangular board to avoid a black hole.
- This is the first, and thus far, only match in The Genius to feature guests.
- Will's guest, Tom, later competed himself in Season 2, where he won.
- Aromal's guest, Priscilla, was a host for Season 2.
- Brian from Season 2 was originally brought in as Gavin's guest, albeit was later changed for someone else due to scheduling difficulties.
- Main Match #10 - Announcement
- Main Match #10 - Two Rooms & A Boom
- Main Match #10 - Results
- Death Match #10 - Black Hole
- Death Match #10 - Results
|The Genius I Episodes|